Training is delivered at each level based on the respective user groups. Once training is completed, we offer dedicated hand-held support to help our end users
Implementation IT Team
The implementation IT team is trained in application architecture and installation methodology. This is to ensure the application is maintained without any failure and smooth restoration is conducted in any case of disaster recovery.
- Software application architecture
- Prerequisite and supporting structure
- Database backup and recovery practices
- Installation and Qualification
Administrator users are trained on the entire application with emphasis on preparing metadata and supporting power users in adding master records.
- System overview.
- Master Data Management and use in workflows
- Managing system settings and configurable workflows
Power users are trained on the entire application and are selected from the functional background.
- Application overview and functional workflows
- Managing record lifecycle and status monitoring
- Application usage on all modules
Role-based End Users
End Users are trained on specific modules or functionalities based on their responsibility.
- Application overview
- Module-specific detailed training
- Report Creation
Users with strong database knowledge are trained on the following:
- Database structure and important Tables
- Template Designing
- Report Designing and Generation