Overview of Logilab SDMS
Agaram Technologies’ Logilab SDMS is a generic software application designed to handle scientific instrument data from any analytical instrument and can facilitate data management with access control. Logilab SDMS will perform scheduled data capture, cataloguing, archival and facilitate restoring data and has capabilities to extract data of
interest from instrument output to be pushed to external systems like Electronic Note Book (ELN), Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP). The data files captured are stored as flat files in a secure FTP file server as an encrypted file name. Data access and viewing is controlled through user rights providing data security. The meta-data like data source, date/time, file size, checksum and user entered tags along with parsed and extracted data is stored in the database. Full text indexing allows strong search facility and ensures availability of required data instantaneously. Built-in integration tools allow the users to integrate external systems as well. Logilab SDMS helps laboratories to capture and organise data in a central repository.
Laboratory instruments generate raw and meta data which is a mandatory to be maintained in a controlled environment. Logilab SDMS is independent of the instrument manufacturer and model. Instruments could be a standalone with RS232 or LAN port or pc-controlled instrument. Apart from the instrument output laboratories prepare and maintain a whole lot of documents.
Logilab SDMS Product Capabilities
- Versatile Data Capture – Any instrument data of any format including PC-Based, RS232 and TCP/IP.
- Fully automated secure file handling by SDMS Scheduler
- Easy Navigation, Secure, Faster & Wider search by Data Explorer
- Human Readable Data for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance – By PDF & Print Functionality
- Better organization, categorization and standardization of data – By Tagging & Templates
- Better security and control of operations – By User & Password Management
- Better Tracking, Easy Troubleshooting – By Audit Trail
- Easy extraction of data of interest – By Parsing Engine
- Complete Access Control of all applications including non-complaint ones – By CFR Gateway
- Mobile usability to contemporaneously record data – By SDMS Mobile application
- Electronic data and electronic signature using workflow as well as for all the changes/edit of system parameters – 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Integration capabilities with ELN, LIMS and ERP systems.
Click here to download the document.