Deploy and scale up from a simple single to multi-user environment with
“Qualis Inventory Management System”
Qualis Inventory is a web-based Inventory Management System designed based on guidelines for GLP and FDA. Designed to meet the needs of a regulated laboratory, it handles a wide range of Inventory Materials used there. Items including but not limited to standards like reference material, primary standards, working standards, reagents (solid/ liquid), consumables, etc.
Qualis Inventory can be deployed & scaled up from a single user to multi-user systems using windows environment. It is a simple, user-friendly yet sophisticated software. The workflow is simple and reduces the time and manpower spent on manual maintenance of lab inventory including receipt, usage logs, disposal and validation.
Qualis Inventory handles the complete workflow of a typical lab inventory management system for the laboratory including material category, material type, expiry date, re-order level, storage conditions, quarantine and validation of material, issue and receipt transactions.
Web-based lab inventory management software
- Runs on any browser with a database for stability studies
- OS independent (Windows/Linux) with simple hardware & software requirements
- Works with MS-SQL Server/ PostgreSQL database as back-end
- Complete 21 CFR Part 11 features with an audit trail for regulated labs
- Designed with features that are required by GLP/ regulated laboratories
- Completely independent system that can manage different categories of inventory including standards (reference, primary, working standards), volumetric solution and general inventory like solid & liquid reagents, consumables etc.
Several material categories can be created and each category of material can be put on quarantine until validation & release. Also labels can be defined per category of material.
REGULAR MATERIAL INVENTORY
Regular inventory items can be solid/ liquid reagents, chemicals, glassware etc. These inventory items can be maintained with unique IDs. Several batches of these items can be included in the inventory and used for transactions. These materials can be issued and received; ROL, expiry dates etc. can be checked.
STANDARDS & VOLUMETRIC SOLUTIONS
Several types of standards can be maintained within the standards type of inventory. For each type of standard, it is possible to maintain the assay and purity by mass balance (including date of standardization). It is possible to generate a unique Standard No. which can be used for transactions. Review & approve results are generated for all time points apart from a final stability test format report.
- Receive/ issue materials with history
- Materials requiring validation can be quarantined & kept on hold until validated
- “Release” material based on rights and validation status
- “Retire” specific inventory material
- Check the results of testing of material (requires LIMS modules)
- Generate multi-format labels for material
- Export list of material to excel
- Record material safety details
- Attach MSDS sheets and other documents like COA for each inventory item
- Possible to record open date for material so that expiry date can be checked