Qualis Inventory a validated Inventory Management System
Qualis Inventory is a web based Inventory management system designed based on guidelines for GLP and FDA. Designed to meet the regulated laboratory handling a wide range of Inventory materials used in regulated labs. Items including but not limited to standards like reference material, primary standards, working standards, reagents (solid/Liquid) consumable etc.
Qualis Inventory can be deployed and scaled up from a simple single user to multi-user environment system in windows environment. It is simple yet sophisticated software which is user-friendly with a simple workflow reducing the time and manpower spent on manual maintenance of laboratory inventory including receipt, usage logs, disposal and validation. It handles complete workflow of a typical inventory management system for the lab, including material category, material type, expiry date, re-order level, storage conditions, quarantine and validation of material, issue, receipt transactions.
- A Web based lab inventory management software that runs on any browser with a database for stability studies.
- OS independent (Windows/Linux) with simple hardware & software requirements.
- Works with MS-SQL Server or PostgreSQL database as backend
- Complete 21 CFR Part 11 features with audit trail better compliance for regulated labs
- Designed with features that are required by GLP/ regulated laboratories
- A completely independent system that can manage different categories of inventory including standards (reference, primary, working standards), volumetric solution and general inventory like solid and liquid reagents, consumables etc.
Click here to download the document.